Moles (melanocytic nevi) are non – cancerous growth that occurs at anywhere on the body in the form of brown, black or flesh colored spots or patches on the skin.
The collection of melanocytes (skin cells produced by melanin pigment) is formed into clusters instead of spreading all over the body and thus appears as moles.
Sun exposure, unhealthy diet, hormonal changes, stress, and genetics are the main reasons for the formation of moles on the body. Make sure to check its abnormal characteristics like diameter, color or asymmetry of the border before trying any natural remedy and consult your doctor for proper diagnose.
Instead of going for cosmetic procedures like freezing, laser excision, cutting or burning, you can go with some simple and effective natural remedies like apple cider vinegar for removing moles at home.
Let’s get started to know how and why apple cider vinegar is used as the best remedy for moles removal without leaving any scar.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Remove Moles?
- Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid and other acids which help to scab the moles and thereby removes it effectively from the skin.
- It removes the tag safely without any pain with its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It won’t damage the skin around the mole while removing it.
- Use of apple cider vinegar regularly will help to turn the mole into a scab and thereby waive off the mole.
How to Remove Moles using Apple Cider Vinegar?
The listed below are the best ways of using ACV at home to wave off moles. All you need is to follow them regularly till you removed the moles on the skin.
Method – 1: (Apple Cider Vinegar)
Apple cider vinegar can be applied directly on the mole.
- Apply a thin layer of Vaseline around the mole affected areas to protect the skin from the acidic nature of vinegar.
- Then dip a cotton ball in ACV and squeeze it to remove the excess vinegar.
- Dab it directly on the mole and secure it with a bandage.
- Leave it on for few minutes and repeat the same process for 2 – 3 times daily till you’re moles are removed completely from the skin.
Method – 2: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Needle)
This is an effective way that makes the scab falls off and thus results in the new pink skin without any moles on the skin.
- First of all, sterilize the needle either by applying alcohol (or) burn the match and pass the needle through it.
- Then use this sterilized needle to poke the mole twice, as puncturing the protective layer of the mole will remove the mole faster.
- Now soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it on the moles.
- Secure it with a bandage for 20 – 30 minutes and remove the ball and rinse the area.
- Apply a thin layer of moisturizer and continue the same process for 2 – 3 times daily.
Note: Also, file the mole (or) rub the mole using an emery board for a minute and then apply ACV on the mole and wait till it dries completely. Rinse off with water and apply moisturizer.
Method – 3: (Apple Cider Vinegar Drink)
Intake of ACV will provide all the essential nutrients and balances the pH of the skin to get rid of the moles quickly on the skin.