Find Out What Pineapples Can Do To Your Breasts, You Will Never Stop Eating Them!!!
Although a natural phenomenon that comes along with age, sagging breasts don’t have to be one of your concerns. All you need to do is eat more pineapples. According to doctors, pineapples are abundant in antioxidants and they also show anti-cancerous properties.
Pineapples are especially beneficial for women as they contain substances that restore skin fiber elasticity. This is mostly visible on female breasts because they lose their shape over the years. Smoking, excess alcohol and coffee can aggravate the problem, but pineapples can do wonders about it and the results will be noticeable immediately.
HOW TO PREPARE AN AMAZING PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE:
- Eye Health: Pineapples are also beneficial for vision, one of the vital senses for human beings.
- In fact, pineapples have been directly linked to improving eye health and preventing the common age-related conditions.
- For one thing, macular degeneration affects many elderly people, and beta-carotene, which is also found in pineapples, can help prevent this issue.
- A valuable source of many minerals, pineapples are also rich in potassium.
- It’s one of the essential minerals in the body, and potassium insufficiency can lead to many health issues.
- Potassium is best known as a vasodilator, which means it reduces the tension and stress of the blood vessels stimulating blood circulation to different parts of the body.
- Plus, when the blood vessels relax, the blood pressure is reduced and the flow of blood is less constrained.
- As a result, this prevents clots from blocking the flow of blood and decreases plaque buildup in the arteries and vessels.
- This eventually prevents conditions like atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
- In addition to the vasodilation property of potassium, pineapples also supply the body with copper, another essential mineral that takes part in a number of enzymatic processes and compounds in the body, most of all in the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- High red blood cell count increases oxygen supply to the various organs thus enabling their optimal function.
- It further increases cognitive abilities by maintaining neural pathways; therefore it prevents neural disorders including dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
A Few Words of Warning:
- Aside from all the health benefits pineapple provides, there are things you still need to be cautious about.
- The bromelain in pineapples is known as a meat-tenderizing enzyme, which implies it stimulates the digestion of tough foods.
- But, this can also result in some tenderness or sensitivity of your lips, gums, and tongue if you eat too much pineapple.
- Bromelain is a powerful chemical if consumed excessively, just like vitamin C, and pineapple is abundant in both of these, so an “overdose” can incur some conditions such as vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, and nausea.
- Moreover, bromelain has shown to stimulate menstruation, so pregnant women should particularly be on the guard limiting their pineapple intake as high levels of bromelain can, in rare cases, even lead to a miscarriage.